Love Your Nails (LYN) have the cutest selection of nail polishes in 28 colours. Certified Halal products, the nails polish is water and air permeable, allowing both water and air to seep through the lacquer for beautiful and healthy nails. What is the benefits of that i hear you ask? The revolutionary formula known as Ch2olor Complex provides this high quality and quick drying nail enamel which diminishes chances of nail stains caused by lack of exposure to sun and air. So you have pretty nails that are also healthy underneath. Yay!

Picture above - from left to right: Wine Not, You Red My Thoughts, Orange You Pretty, Beach You To It and Snow Me A Good Time.

You can purchase the polishes internationally from their website: www.lynonline.com

xx

Comments

02/01/2016 2:15am

wow awesome collections. I loved all 28 colors in LYN. Your collections looks pretty.

12/03/2016 4:35am

Xcele Brain I was tremendous frightened about doing a Xcele Brain triathlon because, even though i tried my excellent, when.

Nail polish varnish applied to the fingernails or toenails to color them or make them shiny. It is used to decorate and protect nail plates. Nail polish formulations may include ingredients that are toxic or affect other health problems. When applying nail polish, we are prescribed to wear mask so that we can’t smell it’s annoying scent. It should only last for 2 weeks. If this was not followed, It will result to the yellowish of our fingernails.

03/17/2017 8:15pm

What a lovely collection. First, let me begin by saying that the color here on your screen is as close to exact as it could possibly get. I love that they are highly pigmented. I love the brush and cap. Very easy to apply and hold. Two coats of color give me a deep color. This is a very interesting topic. I'm glad that I see your post. I hope that you can post more interesting topics in the future.

I prefer to have a light blueish hue to my nails. Ever since I started to use the LYN, my nails look more beautiful. Although, I never try other colors I am sure they are equally impressive as well.

Thanks for posting this info. I just wish to let you understand that I just take a look at your website and also I locate it very interesting and also helpful.

04/25/2016 9:48am

The treatment with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP plasma) is unique in its natural origin. PRP consists of filtered plasma from your blood (hence the nickname "Vampire Facelift)
In this plasma is a high concentration of platelets and active growth factors. These play an important role in regenerative processes in the body. In the skin works PRP injections rejuvenating, firming and moisturizing, giving you a radiant, firmer skin.

The use of the body's blood plasma and platelets to promote healing has long been common practice in dentistry and orthopedics. Now, this innovative technology is also available for cosmetic applications.
What PRP makes it so special is that with the power of your own blood, reducing the vitality of your skin. Read more at dokterfrodo.nl

06/24/2016 8:23am

"On the off chance that you would prefer not to paint your nails, simply abandon it as it is or you can buff your nail with a nail cushion.

Give yourself home nail trims and pedicures once in a month taking after these straightforward strides/tips and spoil your hands and feet!

There prepped can not manage without legitimately keep up your hands and feet. We have a pleasant gathering of nail trim results of the best German and Japanese fashions. Nail scissors, pincers and complete nail treatment pocket's made ​​of hard steel and exact cut guaranteeing that the consideration of your hands and feet is a joy."

08/23/2016 12:52am

Thanks alot dear for such a nice information

09/08/2016 4:28am

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

Hana
09/29/2016 2:40am

Hi. Do you know if Primark's P.S Love Your Nails nail polish is the same as this brand? Because I am trying to find out if they are halal... Thanks.

I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

11/12/2016 10:39am

Arrangements of formaldehyde can discharge formaldehyde gas at room temperature and warming such arrangements can accelerate this procedure. Introduction regularly happens when warmth is connected to the treatment, by means of blow drying and level ironing.
Beauticians and customers have reported intense medical issues while utilizing or in the wake of utilizing certain hair smoothing medications containing formaldehyde.

12/16/2016 8:07am

do you know how to generate amazon gift card codes online just click the above link to know with this you can get discount on every purchase.

05/13/2017 2:25am

If beauty is concerned then it could not be completed without nails for her, now there are many nail art agencies are doing better enhancement.

05/27/2017 4:58pm

This is very valuable post to readers because it gives so many useful tips........